Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success! PC to US Bank Cash Plus

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success! PC to US Bank Cash Plus

Just got off the phone.

First time I tried they said I couldn't change because I asked directly "can I change to cash+" and they said no.

Now, after reading a thread on the forums a while back, I asked "do I have any product change offers" and they were like "like lower apr or new product" and I said "new product." 

First thing she offered was the platinum cash+ card.

Hope this helps anyone looking to pc their useless cash rewards to cash+! 

(too bad I can barely use mine because of the $300 limit....but nonetheless I will still use it when my freedom restaurant category is over) 

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Success! PC to US Bank Cash Plus

I guess it all comes down to how you word things, interesting. Congrats on the PC, next mission is to get a CLI.
Message 2 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah..thats what i am trying to do
Message 3 of 28
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the awesome & successful PC to Cash+!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@galahad15 wrote:

Congrats on the awesome & successful PC to Cash+!  Smiley Happy

Thank you fellow low limit cash + platinum friend. 

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job on the PC! I need to ask them about this sooner or later.

Just a heads up on the CLI - although anectodal evidence here suggests that a CLI request of 1500 or less will be a soft pull, I tried it earlier this year and they definitely HP'd me.

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

good job on the PC! I need to ask them about this sooner or later.

Just a heads up on the CLI - although anectodal evidence here suggests that a CLI request of 1500 or less will be a soft pull, I tried it earlier this year and they definitely HP'd me.

Right, I've heard that too...but I think I should start off by requesting a lower cli like 1k

Message 7 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got off the phone.

First time I tried they said I couldn't change because I asked directly "can I change to cash+" and they said no.

Now, after reading a thread on the forums a while back, I asked "do I have any product change offers" and they were like "like lower apr or new product" and I said "new product." 

(too bad I can barely use mine because of the $300 limit....but nonetheless I will still use it when my freedom restaurant category is over) 

WoW congrats! but thats really a joke compare to the rest of your giant CL!

Message 8 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got off the phone.

WoW congrats! but thats really a joke compare to the rest of your giant CL!

I agree....btw I see you have a journey card. Did you try to pc to quicksilver yet?

Message 9 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ nope I only have all my cards from the last month Smiley Happy I dont think if I can. 

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.