Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Successfully reallocated BofA CL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Successfully reallocated BofA CL

I've had the Bank of America, Bank americard since 2015 and honestly due to the lack of any rewards, I've sock drawered it. I recently applied and was approved for the BofA Sandals Rewards CC with a $9k SL. We go to sandals annually so the card and reward structure works out great. I called BofA customer service and was delighted to find out that my ENTIRE Bank americard balance could be moved to my new Sandals card and it would close out my old Americard (fine by me, no rewards.) I haven't seen many posts on here lately about BofA reallocating credit lines and a google search yielded several results saying you had to leave $200 on one card. YMMV but in my case they moved everything! I'm quite pleased!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Successfully reallocated BofA CL

Well done! Do you know if Boa Sandals come in size 12Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 3
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Successfully reallocated BofA CL

Congrats on the new approval.. Going to sandals yearly has to be costly!  I once looked up a vacation and was staggered by the prices I saw where I wanted to go.  Although I am sure the resorts are beautiful.  Aren't average trips about 10-15kish for twoafter including the "discounts"?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.