Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suntrust Credit Card Transition

tag
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

Suntrust Credit Card Transition

My Suntrust credit when i logged into today said it was going to Truist today (22 Jan 2022). I hope i don't have to have two login's for the accounts as i have accounts with old BB&T that went over to Truist some time ago. Did anyone else get that with Suntrust today (22 Jan 2022)?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Suntrust Credit Card Transition

@Cory88 wrote:

My Suntrust credit when i logged into today went  and said it was going to Truist today (22 Jan 2022).   I hope i don't have to have two login's for the accounts as i have accounts with old BB&T that went over  to Truist some time again. Did anyone else get that with Suntrust today?

I too have a half dozen accounts at each bank savings checking and CCs

i still can log onto both sites and my suntrust accounts are not on the truest site yet 

Thanks

Mark

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I just tried to log in at Suntrust, they must have changed it since this morning. It takes you to Truist site and logs you in at truist. I did not have the same user name at both banks so I have two Truist log ins. I figured based on my SS# they would merge them to one page but they are seperate on the Truist site.

Thanks

Mark

Message 3 of 5
justjac2
Regular Contributor

I got transition papers the other day that said my accounts are going over next month (President's Day weekend). My logins just now via app and browser took me to SunTrust.  Truist still only has my previous BB&T accounts.

FICO 8 scores Nov/Jan 2021: EQ 779/751, TU 750/770, EX 763/746 Fully recovered from 5-year Ch13 discharged July 2018.
Last recorded: FNBO Evergreen and PSECU Founder's Card Dec 2021. Seriously out of date, at least 10 more since then.
Message 4 of 5
Cory88
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well I just tried to log in at Suntrust, they must have changed it since this morning. It takes you to Truist site and logs you in at truist. I did not have the same user name at both banks so I have two Truist log ins. I figured based on my SS# they would merge them to one page but they are seperate on the Truist site.

Thanks

Mark

I hope they make it all into one account and I don't have to have two logins.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.