Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprised at Chase CLI - 2k !

tag
chopperacn
New Contributor

Surprised at Chase CLI - 2k !

I was shocked when I found out that Chase has bumped my CL by 2k.

Apparently, it was done when the statement was cut last month but I was too lazy to even login online and find out.

Its an Original Chase Freedom visa card and I have had this for abt an year now(Started with Platinum and PC'd to Freedom).Last month it turned one.

I called them to confirm and the CSR told me since becuase of the "good usage" of the card, they have auto CLI me.I kept the card for one year at 1% util and this was the only card that reported balance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Surprised at Chase CLI - 2k !

congrats on the nice CLI, a hard free increase! sweeter still if it comes from chase who likes to pull for customer initiated increases.
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Just out of sheer curiosity, since good usage is listed as a contributing factor to the auto CLI from Chase that so few get, how often do you use your card? 

Here we go again...
Message 3 of 4
chopperacn
New Contributor

Its the only card that I use for all my expenses.Before the statement drops, I use to pay and let it report just 0.5 to 1% of the CL since I didn't want to take a risk of all my card reporting zero balance.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.