Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Surprised

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Surprised

I  rarely get approvals in the mail for cc's, but today I was surprised when I got four on the same day.  I received three from Citi,  their "Thank You Preferred", "Simplicity" and "Platinum Select MC"  and a Cap 1 Venture card offer.  Maybe the money is starting to loosen up a bit with spring and summer coming on.   

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Surprised

Message 2 of 6
vish1
Valued Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

I  rarely get approvals in the mail for cc's, but today I was surprised when I got four on the same day.  I received three from Citi,  their "Thank You Preferred", "Simplicity" and "Platinum Select MC"  and a Cap 1 Venture card offer.  Maybe the money is starting to loosen up a bit with spring and summer coming on.   

I am not trying to be devil's advocate but, citi is not pre approvals, they are just invites and only as good as cold app.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I kinda figured that with citi.....

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

congrats and you have some nice scores there

Message 5 of 6
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Ive noticed Citi will send you "pre selected" offers withun a week of denying your trick azz lol
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.