Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sychrony CLI's across my 2 accounts with them

tag
Bestman79
Contributor

Sychrony CLI's across my 2 accounts with them

Hey Guys,

Thought I'd share my History of CLI's from Synchrony Bank so far.  TU score (Fico 8) at start of rebuilding 07/2018 was 605 currently 723.

Anyways:

1)Lowes - opened 11/2018 - SL $500, Luv Button to $5k 03/2019, Approved, Later that night LUV Button AGAIN to $15K APPROVED.(WOW)

My finger got itchy so hit LUV button again to $20K 05/2019 Declined.  Luv Button again 06/2019 to $18K, countered with $17K, Accepted.

Early this a.m. finger once again itching so had to press the Luv Button requested $25K. APPROVED! Not even had the card 1 year yet.

2) PayPal CB MC - opened 11/2018 - SL $2.5K, Over the phone to $5K (only asked to increase CL to $4K, but ok Robo lady) 07/2019.

Very next day, just checking to see if Robo lady had any more care in her heart for me, requested CLI to $10K, APPROVED.

It has been quite the journey this past year rebuilding. Still have some ways to go. My goal is 775 across the board.  On a side note I definitely cant't wait to close Credit One before 1 yr mark in Oct. (Only swiped this card twice since having it.)

No HPs show on reports for any request.

ETA: Removed Sprint Visa from thread as I realized it is not backed by Synch.

TCL=$534.9K
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sychrony CLI's across my 3 accounts with them

Great results - Synch likes you. Gotta love that Lowe’s growth!

Do you happen to have the Robolady number handy?
Message 2 of 4
Bestman79
Contributor

Thanks, I'm in awe to say the least. Yeah for PPCB MC aka Robo Lady I didn't use a backdoor number although I would if declined. I simply used number found on back of my card. 1 855 520 0991. Go for it! Keep me posted.
TCL=$534.9K
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you. I’ve saved it for a few months from now. Got a big increase (from $300 to $6000) a couple weeks ago so I’m going to have to bide my time a bit before I can go for it with any real chance of success.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.