Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync Lowes CLI Broke?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sync Lowes CLI Broke?

This morning I attempted to increase my limit on my lowes card which was at a $2,000 limit. I requested $5,000 and it was instant approved. Then the button changed from increase limit to request more so I tried again asking for $10,000 which was instant approved. The button remained so I requested $20,000 which was instant approved. The button remains but I dont think I should attempt to push it any higher however it is intriguing that the increases were all approved in succession.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Hex
Valued Contributor

Re: Sync Lowes CLI Broke?

Luck of the Irish?
Seriously though OP I have read a few recent similar reports. Enjoy the CLI. You should be able to buy a lot of nails now. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

That card is easily known to hit $35,000 without issues for many people. Not broke...just an easier card to hit a high limit on.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well tried for 30k then 25k both denied but happy to jump from 2k to 20k
Message 4 of 12
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yup that's normal for the Lowe's CC.
Mine went from $6k to $35k in 3 weeks.
Message 5 of 12
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well tried for 30k then 25k both denied but happy to jump from 2k to 20k

Give it a few months, maybe 6, & try again if you need it. For me, the only reason to have it that high was to help my utilization at the time however, if you're a homeowner, it would be pretty easy to spend a ton at Lowe's...lol

Message 6 of 12
JaseT
Established Contributor

Yes, it is broken. It won't give me any more!! Smiley LOL

BK7 Filed 12/16, Discharged 3/17 *** Current Revolving CL Total $122.1k *** PIF/AZEO
6/19 FICO SCORES:
On My Radar Cards: Nothing ATM
Future Goal Cards: US Bank Cash +, Citi Double Cash, Discover It, BoA Cash Rewards, USAA Cashback Rewards Plus Amex
Message 7 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

This is liable to be reviewed by human eyes since so many requests for CLI. With Synch just put in what you want and they will counter, even better is give credit solutions a call and state the limit you want they too will counter if it cannot be all approved.

Message 8 of 12
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow Wow Wow. That’s really amazing. A big congratulations to you.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 12
RickNATL
Established Contributor

Didn't work for me...

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.