Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synch is at it again CLD

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synch is at it again CLD

Thats the number accounts are typically lowered to for non use. Use it then call credit solutions to try and restore.
Message 11 of 34
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I'd do what @gdale6 suggested 

In times like these, a little bit utilization padding cannot really hurt.

Or, just wait till tomorrow and see how you feel about it at that time. 

You might even decide to use it should online shopping continue at this rate, and while I'm no fan of Synch, it's a decent card. 

Sorry about the aggravation this has caused you 

Message 12 of 34
Rudy1
Established Contributor

Typical Synchrony did the same thing to my Lowes I went into a store and bought something I planned to buy then called credit solutions limit back to $7000. I hear you with not getting through to anyone why put chat is available and then have the robot say nope! Sorry about what they are doing to you hope you can figure something out!

>
Goal Cards:
Message 13 of 34
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Well we have been wanting to trim the herd anyway so we will probably just close,

We both have Lowe's cards with 35k better use them for something, now I will be pissed if I lose those 😡

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 14 of 34
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

@Jnbmom 

Sorry to hear about the cld. You can close the account yourself online. Go to the Services tab then scroll down to close account.  I agree with the others, maybe try and have it restored first.  We are in uncertain times and any extra padding will surely be helpful at the moment. Either way, GL !

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 15 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear. Robot Sad

There shouldn't be any reason to call or chat with them to close it.  That option is on all of my Synchrony accounts, unless hitting the 'Yes, Proceed' ends up making you chat with someone.

Screenshot_21.jpg

Message 16 of 34
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Honestly, I believe the shut downs are for unprofitable accounts. They don't want their bonds downgraded. They get paid to loan money and collect interest. I expect to see this across all lenders that package lending into bond offerings.

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 17 of 34
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear. Robot Sad

There shouldn't be any reason to call or chat with them to close it.  That option is on all of my Synchrony accounts, unless hitting the 'Yes, Proceed' ends up making you chat with someone.

Screenshot_21.jpg

I don't have that feature with the marvel card? We had it with amazon and the one travel card, but does not show up on marvel card. Is that a screenshot from Marvel account? The drop down menu on the Marvel account does not have that feature on our accounts.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 18 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear. Robot Sad

Screenshot_21.jpg

I don't have that feature with the marvel card? We had it with amazon and the one travel card, but does not show up on marvel card. Is that a screenshot from Marvel account?

No, was from Amazon.  Do see now it isn't there with PPC.  Is with PP Extras though.  Guess there's a few that don't have that option.  My bad!  Robot Sad

Message 19 of 34
Benzman
Frequent Contributor

As I posted in another thread, the 1024/1028 is a automatic sign that the card has not been used for awhile. Usually if you go to the credit limit increase link and enter your original credit line and info, it will restore it immediately,  at least it always has for me.

Amex CM 10K | Amex ED 10K | Amex BCE 7.5K | 5/3RD SU2C 10K | 5/3RD SU2C 6.5K | Barclays Cash 6K | Barclay AARP 3.5K | Bread AMEX 9K | Citizens Cash 8K | Citizens Clear 2K | Citi® DP 11.3K | Citi® Simplicity 9.4K | Citi® TY 6.5K | Citi® DC 4K | Citi CuC 3.4K | Cap One QS 14.6K | Cap One WM MC 11K | Discover It 19.5K | Discover Miles 13.5K | BOA Cash 13.2K | BOA 7K | US Bank State Farm Visa 4K | US Bank AMEX 22.5K | US Bank Plat 16.5K | US Bank Cash 11.2K | FNBO Rewards 20K | FNBO Evergreen 11.3K | Huntington Voice 7,750K | Huntington Voice Rewards 8.7K | PF|CP Rewards 8.2K | PF|CP Gold 3.2K | PNC Cash 15K | PNC Core 15K | PNC Points 8K | Fidelity 15K | Wells Active 12K | Wells Reflect 10K | Target MC 12.5K | TD Cash 4.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Truist 6.5K | Synch Premier MC 11.6K | Ebay MC 10K | Apple Card 5.5K | Deserve Digital 6K | Simon AMEX 6K | Chase Amazon 1.5K | F8 Scores 4/23 EX789; TU781; EQ792.
Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.