Did you mean: 

Synchrony 5% offer is here

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Synchrony 5% offer is here

Time to rearrange my wallet

E73B3583-092C-4A2C-BABE-67B00F100F6D.jpeg

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Synchrony 5% offer is here

Competition is always good for the consumer

Message 2 of 19
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Looks nice for now, but still --- Sync.

I would need double BP meds if I got anything more than the PayPal Credit that was sold to them.

Message 3 of 19
rostrow416
Established Contributor

It's feast or famine with all these special offers.  I'm gonna have to seriously figure out what cards I'm carrying with all these bonuses going around. 🤔😁💰

AMEX Gold | Purdue FCU $20,000 | FNBO Evergreen $15,000 | TFCU Plat Visa $15,000 | PenFed Platinum Rewards $15,000 | PenFed Pathfinder $15,000 | Citizen's Bank Cash Back+ $15,000 | Synchrony Premier MC $10,000 | SG Visa $10,000 | NFCU MoreRewards $7,000 | NFCU cashRewards $17,000 | Discover IT $6,000 | Capital One BuyPower $950 | AMEX BCP $5,000 | AMEX Amazon Prime Business $3,000

B&H Payboo Card $15,000 | Amazon Prime Card $10,000 | PC Richard Card $15,000 | Target RedCard $2,000 | Walmart Store Card $1,400 | Shell Gas Card $1,200 | Overstock Store Card $7,000 | Kohl's Store Card $3,000

Spring Cleaning:
C̶a̶p̶i̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶Q̶u̶i̶c̶k̶S̶i̶l̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ | C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶V̶i̶s̶a̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶2̶0̶0̶ | M̶e̶r̶r̶i̶c̶k̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶$̶2̶,̶7̶0̶0̶ | M̶a̶r̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶c̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶̶2̶0̶0̶ | C̶o̶m̶e̶n̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶t̶e̶r̶C̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶$̶1̶,̶1̶8̶0̶
Message 4 of 19
trvlscmmr
Regular Contributor

Just got this email myself, nice... I'll throw Synch a little spend for 5% savings

Message 5 of 19
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Be sure to keep that email, I was given an offer by Huntington Natl Bank on their Voice Rewards card to spend 1K (Jul 22-Sep 18) and get a 25 statement credit in October. I never saw the 25 and they claim they made no such offer. Good thing I kept it and forwarded it to them today along with a demand to pay up.... It would be wise to keep any offer that you received either in the mail or email until its actually fulfilled.. This is a good offer from Synch.

Message 6 of 19
uoyankee
New Contributor

I just shredded a mailer for this cars earlier today. If synchrony starts offering more of these I'll have to give them more attention. 

Message 7 of 19
JNA1
Valued Contributor

Nice offer! 

Our credit card journey started 3/2018

Hover over cards to see limits and usage. Total CL - $584,600. Cash Back and SUBs earned as of 9/1/22- $15292.65
CU Memberships

Goal Cards:

Message 8 of 19
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Is there a cap?

Otherwise, I can see a certain subset beating Synch to death with this offer.

Message 9 of 19
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.