Synchrony 5% offer is here

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Synchrony 5% offer is here

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

Very nice offer indeed! Do you receive similar offers frequently on the SYNCB Premier card? On and off?

Asking for a friend whistle.gif

Message 11 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

Very nice offer indeed! Do you receive similar offers frequently on the SYNCB Premier card? On and off?

My office. Now. 

Message 12 of 19
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

My office. Now. 

Oh dear 😵‍💫

Look, I brought you some 🧁🧁🧁!

<FinStar has left the thread>

Message 13 of 19
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

My first offer actually. Hopefully they throw me a bone more often. Nice to just beat up only 1 card for awhile

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 14 of 19
flash3
Established Member

That's a good offer, but Citizens Bank has a 5% cashback on everything for 1 year.

Just applied (am over 5/24) and was approved and can verify I got 5%.

I previously had the Citizens Bank card and had closed it in February but jumped at the new 5% offer.

Funny thing is that I just got the Synchrony 2% card in August and finished the $1000 spend in 3 months and did not receive

this 5% offer in my e-mail.  So Synchrony seems to be only targeting some of their customers.

Message 15 of 19
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

Time to rearrange my wallet

E73B3583-092C-4A2C-BABE-67B00F100F6D.jpeg

I did not recieve 5%. Only the 2% was noted on my statement. I will wait 1 statement then call

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 16 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Well, that's rude and so Synchrony-like.

Message 17 of 19
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

LOL. I know! I pumped a butt ton of spend through that thing too! Many many thousands!

Message 18 of 19
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

LOL. I know! I pumped a butt ton of spend through that thing too! Many many thousands!

Maybe that's why 😂 

I admire your patience. I'd be all over chat/phone/telegraph/pigeon/whatever lol 

"My money. Giveth back!!!" 

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.