Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony 5% offer is here

FinStar

Re: Synchrony 5% offer is here

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

Very nice offer indeed! Do you receive similar offers frequently on the SYNCB Premier card? On and off?

Asking for a friend whistle.gif

Message 11 of 15
Remedios

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

Very nice offer indeed! Do you receive similar offers frequently on the SYNCB Premier card? On and off?

My office. Now. 

Message 12 of 15
FinStar

@Remedios wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

My office. Now. 

Oh dear 😵‍💫

Look, I brought you some 🧁🧁🧁!

<FinStar has left the thread>

Message 13 of 15
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

My first offer actually. Hopefully they throw me a bone more often. Nice to just beat up only 1 card for awhile

@FinStar wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

No cap

My nickname is Subset 

NFCU-NFCU Biz-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-Union Square FCU-Signature-AOD-Redstone-CapitalOne-Goldman Sachs (Apple)-Huntington-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Banco de Popular-Banco Do Brasil-Commerce-Truist-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-HSBC-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Regions-Citizen’s-Citizens Biz-Wex-Barclaycard Biz-Comenity-DSNB-Webbank-Divvy
Message 14 of 15
flash3
New Visitor

That's a good offer, but Citizens Bank has a 5% cashback on everything for 1 year.

Just applied (am over 5/24) and was approved and can verify I got 5%.

I previously had the Citizens Bank card and had closed it in February but jumped at the new 5% offer.

Funny thing is that I just got the Synchrony 2% card in August and finished the $1000 spend in 3 months and did not receive

this 5% offer in my e-mail.  So Synchrony seems to be only targeting some of their customers.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.