cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony Bank Requested 4056T !!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Synchrony Bank Requested 4056T !!!!!

No reason either to make it easier for Lexis Nexis to store and sell their BS. Why give them the keys to the kingdom over a piece of plastic?

Plus, they have so much wrong information in their files (that you can't get corrected), it's not even funny. Then they share that wrong information with others.

LexisNexis has a large number of class-action lawsuits against them for violating the FCRA many times. I'd trust a homeless stranger with my information more so than I would them.

Most of us would try to minimize our personal finanical information residing in some random database of an information sharing service (hacking among the concerns), and certainly aren't going to willingly share it with a company we do not do business with.

We don't know them and have never agreed to do business with them, so we would not want to share our sensitive tax and financial information with them. Adopting a "who cares whom I give my information to" philosophy is not wise.

The only entity for whom I will fill out a 4506-T would be for a mortgage. Period.

Synchrony can take their blue envelopes and make origami out of them for all I care.

They'd best not send any to me. I'm Irish and you don't mess with Irish people. Smiley Happy

Message 81 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I got the letter ... filled out the forms ... mailed them back 60 days ago and Synchrony says they closed my accounts because they could not verify my identity. And I was told there was NO ONE in their corporate offices to talk to about it.

Sorry this happened, Laura. This just further illustrates how idiotic Synchrony is, especially since you complied with what was requested.

Message 82 of 84
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Top of the mornin to ya HumuSmiley Wink

The ONLY 4506 im gonna accept is for a pick 4 winning ticket Smiley Wink
Message 83 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Top of the mornin to ya HumuSmiley Wink

The ONLY 4506 im gonna accept is for a pick 4 winning ticket Smiley Wink

@Anonymous @ AverageJoes, agreed. Smiley Happy

Message 84 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.