Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchrony QVC card and Evine card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Synchrony QVC card and Evine card

Really want to cancel these two as I should have never apped to begin with, my question is will Synchrony frown upon my Amazon Prime card as far as future CLI requests?

Just want thoughts.  Thanks

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Synchrony QVC card and Evine card

I dont think so Macman, each card is different from the rest , unless your are late paying or not paying, i think you will be ok in your auest for cli with Amazon. As your score rises and you make good ontime payments i think its ok to xall CS once in awhile to request cli. Just i wouldnt do it everymonth snd the Sync monster seems to have been awoken from its sleep, still a bit grumpy lolSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and cancel both, especially since the evine card is at 27.24%.  Smiley Surprised  Not that I carry balances that often, but still...

Thanks

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Whew!  QCard closed.  Smiley Happy

Evine still has a balance.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

From my understanding each credit card is independent of one another unless there is negative activity. Negative activity on one  account could cause AA on others.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

No negative activity.  Just gotta pay the evine balance, then that one's going as well.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.