Re: Synchnoary bank just killing people s credit

😂😂😂😂😂

wooooo, I LOVE this forum!😂

Message 41 of 92
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

They said it's under review and will take them 30 to 60 days  to review I don't get why it's taking so long I am still waiting I wrote emails to ms keane mr doubles still on hold have not heard a thing back yet and when I call customer service they don't have a clue 

Sync, like everyone else, is in wait and see mode.

If this COVID thing poofs nearly overnight, or if the economy doesn't do a dead cat bounce, or hell even if it isn't L shaped... reasonable chance your and many other people's lines might be reinstated.

If the slump continues for a while, I wouldn't hold my breath on their coming back anytime soon.

        
Message 42 of 92
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Lol blame it on sychnoary lol

Message 43 of 92
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

Do u work for synchonary or something I have never had a problem ever until now  they did this now my income fine my ratio is fine there is really no reason they should be doing this at all I have chase Barclays they have never done anything like this 

Ohhhhh, just give Barclays some time. They're one of the first with the AA.

Message 44 of 92
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

Synchonary the only bank that ever messed with my credit lines 

Message 45 of 92
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

So far.

Barclays has a history of doing AA once they see someone else is doing AA on you. They basically start balance chasing you which keeps your cards looking maxed out while you pay them off. Chase is 50/50. They either leave you alone or they close your accounts. There's no in-between with those guys.

Message 46 of 92
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

@lakerfan2011 wrote:

I wouldn't say that 3 times in a mirror .

Honestly as @Brian_Earl_Spilner  mentioned Barclays is notorious for closing once they see others they seem to follow . Hopefully our current state improves but who knows if our country continues as it is I unfortunately see this happening with several lenders , they are just minimizing their risks .

I hope you keep what you have , DH and I have lost a few but hopefully we can hold on to what we have but if not it won't come as a shock to me .

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 47 of 92
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Oh Barclays invented AA!  And they hold the patents for it and all its sub-classification!! 
There's a reason my Barclays is my lowest CL... it's because I've never asked for

CLI from them and never will!! They're my 2nd oldest card after my BK and I ain't touching it much more draw attention!! 
I'm tip-toeing when it comes to them! 🤫

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 48 of 92
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

I have never had mess with mine yet so I am praying they don't 

Message 49 of 92
MacCreed
Valued Member

Surprise! Sync strikes again!   

And you are butchering its name in revenge!  🤣 love it!!!

Message 50 of 92
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.