cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TD Bank Pre-Selected Offer--Say what!

tag
drboxing
Established Contributor

Re: TD Bank Pre-Selected Offer--Say what!

I'm a TD Bank customer, went into bank for a transaction, teller told me I had a preapproval offer. I declined because didn't want to be embarrassed so I went home, applied online and was approved with a $3000SL it's a cash back rewards, I spent $500 and got $150 cash back. Cards been great.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I do not know about the TD Bank preapproval, but I've had a Nordstrom card for 1.5 years. It has grown from $300 to $6,600. I called about upgrading to the signature and was told that they do not upgrade. it has to be a separate application.

IDK---I've read a lot of mixed responses about the upgrading to the VS here on the forums. Most of them say they did get an upgrade. Can someone out there who has had one recently confirm this?

Any updates? I received a mailer and am curious.  Have a prior relationship with TD from about 5 years ago on a co-branded charge card.  Account was paid in full in 1 year. Wonder if they have a good memory...

Message 12 of 15
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@Credit-hoarder wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I do not know about the TD Bank preapproval, but I've had a Nordstrom card for 1.5 years. It has grown from $300 to $6,600. I called about upgrading to the signature and was told that they do not upgrade. it has to be a separate application.

IDK---I've read a lot of mixed responses about the upgrading to the VS here on the forums. Most of them say they did get an upgrade. Can someone out there who has had one recently confirm this?

Any updates? I received a mailer and am curious.  Have a prior relationship with TD from about 5 years ago on a co-branded charge card.  Account was paid in full in 1 year. Wonder if they have a good memory...

I never applied for the card. I went with NFCU instead and got their Cash Rewards card. But I have gone to the TD Bank card page recently and noticed they're now offering the $200 for $500 spend from there as well. Makes me glad I didn't take the mailer offer after all.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update.  The current offer runs through March 25, 2018, so I may wait until March 24, 2018 to apply...if I'm still interested then.  I didn't have any issues with TD in the past.  The $200 SUB on $500 spend has my attention.  They gave me an awesome SL and 0% interest 5 years ago, but I'm not otherwise awestruck by their current product line-up.  

Message 14 of 15
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Nothing on their ccs, but their branches here are open Sunday, which makes them pretty unique in this area.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.