Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU TO ALL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU TO ALL

After reading, studying and absorbing all of the knowledge that everyone on here has shared I wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of your help.  About 12 months ago my credit scores were not at all where I wanted them.
Experian - 542
Trans - 560
Equifax - 553

And my available credit was horrible.  $750 from HSBC was all I had.  Student Loans, Car, and some really bad college decisions had taken their toll.  After paying things that were due, using a couple of GW letters and taking the time to manage my finances I am happy to say that today I was approved for a BoA Platinum Plus Visa with $7500.00 available credit.

Scores are now
Experian  - 650
Trans - 671
Equifax - 664

Thank you to all!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THANK YOU TO ALL

Well done!
Message 2 of 12
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Congrats. On the way
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 12
Vu
Frequent Contributor

Very nice, congratulations!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!Smiley Happy

Rob
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

schwag wrote:
After reading, studying and absorbing all of the knowledge that everyone on here has shared I wanted to thank each and every one of you for all of your help.  About 12 months ago my credit scores were not at all where I wanted them.
Experian - 542
Trans - 560
Equifax - 553

And my available credit was horrible.  $750 from HSBC was all I had.  Student Loans, Car, and some really bad college decisions had taken their toll.  After paying things that were due, using a couple of GW letters and taking the time to manage my finances I am happy to say that today I was approved for a BoA Platinum Plus Visa with $7500.00 available credit.

Scores are now
Experian  - 650
Trans - 671
Equifax - 664

Thank you to all!

7500.00 CL.............WOOOOOHOOOOO.....way to go!!!!
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Found out that 2 medical collections have appeared on the account.  One has agreed to PFD per letter, going to work on the second one soon. 

Anywho:

Scores have changed:
Trans:  648
Equifax:  655
Experian: 700 - This one is exciting.

Just got an AMEX Delta Skymiles card in the mail after waiting 10 days, with  3.5K CL.

More and more credit to those who share their experiences and wisdom with the rest of us!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!!!
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go...Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 12
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Excellent!
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.