Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THE GOOD THING ABOUT FIRST PREMIER BANK

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: THE GOOD THING ABOUT FIRST PREMIER BANK

@Anonymous wrote:

how Public Savings bank to check my identity, since im not on credit bureau list, not in chex systems list, not in Police criminal list, not in phone book list, i guess they soft pull, since i found unfamiliar name did soft pull in my CR ( i guess no credit check means no hard pull ?? ... i have no idea.

Hi newcard,

I'm a little lost.  If you're not "on credit bureau list", how were you able to pull your CR and see your soft and/or hard pulls?

Or, conversely, if you were able to pull your CR and see your soft and/or hard pulls, how do you figure you're not on the "credit bureau list"?

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i could pull my report about 2 months after first premier opening from experian website, i cant get from fico, i applied fp the day after ps bank rejection. i believe when i applied 2 of them, my report clean/blank, fp bank inform me that they couldnt verify my identity, thats way they ask me to fax my driver lisence, ss card, and pay stub, the other side, public saving just declined me.

when i applied 2 of them, i still can not get or see my report, i found all inquiries 2 months after.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

i could pull my report about 2 months after first premier opening from experian website, i cant get from fico, i applied fp the day after ps bank rejection. i believe when i applied 2 of them, my report clean/blank, fp bank inform me that they couldnt verify my identity, thats way they ask me to fax my driver lisence, ss card, and pay stub, the other side, public saving just declined me.

when i applied 2 of them, i still can not get or see my report, i found all inquiries 2 months after.

Ahhh!!  Thanks for responding.

So, sorry for more questions, are you saying you still cannot pull your reports and FICO scores from this site?

Have you tried to pull reports at annualcreditreport.com?

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

i did try after my first card issued, can not get through, never try again, since i already signed up with citi forward credit monitoring. i also got my report from annualcreditreport dot com.thanks all for replying. JBU

first premier open 2 months ago

citi forward open this month

macy's open this month

will apply amex zync or green on december

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.