Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU is 621

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU is 621

My hubby recently opened a Cap 1 card for $500. 2 statements have cut. This brought his TU score to 621. Since I am helping him build his credit, I would like to know which Synchrony cards he might get approved for? I'm interested in Wal-mart and maybe Lowe's even if it's low limits . Thoughts?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: TU is 621

I believe synchrony Wal Mart might work watch out with too many of their cards less you get the dreaded blue envelope. Lowe's too but that one grows like wild fire.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd expect. Around 1kor so on wally world possibly less around that score range I was given 600 but it grew exponentially to 5k in a few months.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can try for Walmart. I'm not sure about Lowes. I don't have that one.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon and Walmart
Message 5 of 9
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Hubby's scores were a little lower than yours when he got approved for Walmart and Amazon, 150 and 800 respectively. They are now 6k each. Lowe's was approved at a similar score for 700. That one is now 17k. I'd say that you have a fair shot at any of those. Of course, YMMV
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@rmduhon wrote:
Hubby's scores were a little lower than yours when he got approved for Walmart and Amazon, 150 and 800 respectively. They are now 6k each. Lowe's was approved at a similar score for 700. That one is now 17k. I'd say that you have a fair shot at any of those. Of course, YMMV

Hi

I have a Kohls card, but it hasnt received a CLI ever.  Initial starting and still at $300....

How id your hubby get such high CLIs?  Did he use the cards alot, or how often?

Message 7 of 9
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

It's a Synchrony thing. For example, my Lowe's card started out 700 in late September. I've used it maybe 4 times (the highest purchase was 150) and I also have a 17k limit. I just occasionally chat and ask for a CLI. They'll ask what limit you want and will either approve the amount, counter with a different amount, or deny it.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well we pulled the trigger for Walmart and got $700. 3-4 days response on Lowe's app and 7-10 days response on Target (which I know isn't Synch)

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.