cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TU790 EQ775 EX767 w/ AU's from granddad...WWYD?

tag
here2learn

Re: TU790 EQ775 EX767 w/ AU's from granddad...WWYD?

@09Lexie wrote:
Welcome to the forum. Since you are looking for rewards and you primarily dine out and shop :

1. Amex PRG and BCP (after 61 days 3x Cli )
2. Fid Amex - good 2% card
3 NFCU- Flagship Visa
4. Barclays Arrival

After they've reported for 6 mos then app:

Chase Freedom and. CSP- Chase will want your own rev credit history.

Make sure you app Barclays last.

Why should I app Barclay last? Whats the significance.

Message 21 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

A couple of reasons, Barclays will report the new account before you finish hitting submit and they are new account sensitive.
Message 22 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

A couple of reasons, Barclays will report the new account before you finish hitting submit and they are new account sensitive.
Message 23 of 46
here2learn

LLC in business for 9 years.  Gaining new security contracts nearly every week.  I would like to get a large business card so I can buy uniforms, radios equipment etc for the business.  Should I treat the business card hunt as a totally separate app spree or do them all on the same day?  I've decided to only target TU only pulls on my first day since that is my best score.    

Message 24 of 46
myjourney
Super Contributor

@here2learn wrote:

LLC in business for 9 years.  Gaining new security contracts nearly every week.  I would like to get a large business card so I can buy uniforms, radios equipment etc for the business.  Should I treat the business card hunt as a totally separate app spree or do them all on the same day?  I've decided to only target TU only pulls on my first day since that is my best score.    

You can do the spree all together and since you have 9 years of business I recommend Chase Ink and Amex business to start..... both of these will pull EX and you may wish to lay out which cards you plan to app for so we have a good idea as to which order....because I would start with the business cards first then proceed to personal cards next or it may require a 2 spree deal within 6 months of each other 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 25 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Anything over 760 and you are golden. If you want only TU that would be Barclays and some GE cards. Depending on your area some lenders may pull TU but that's a YMMV.

I would use the employment history as your primary and your business as other income. Most apps allow multiple income spots b
Message 26 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@myjourney

OPs history is as an AU only. Is the policy different for business cards?
Message 27 of 46
here2learn

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

@myjourney  and 09Lexie

I was thinking the same thing.  Would Chase consider my business application despite the AU only?? Will none of the business applications show up on my personal file.  I realy wanna do the spree now. If I did say 5 business card apps first would that ruin the personal apps that would follow due to the inquiries.  I washoping they would not show.......

Message 28 of 46
myjourney
Super Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
@myjourney

Yes based on business only personal part is the PG scores will get you past that 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 29 of 46
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.