cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talked to US Bank about end of Bill Pay...

tag
ztnjpv
Established Contributor

Talked to US Bank about end of Bill Pay...

Yeah. Not sure if people have been hearing conflicting reports about when it ends but the rep on the phone tonight told me the end of this quarter (end March). I had heard that before but also July. July would have been better but whatever....

On a funny note, the rep was genuinely stunned at my total cash rewards. Hahaha. My first end-cycle date was August 7th and I stand at $1,500.00 redeemed as Feb. 6th end-cycle with a $1.03 balance...with this current month's activity ending March 6th not included. That, incidentally, was the main reason for my call. I have only nine $25 dollar and I should have twelve. I have thus far made twelve $100 redemptions and should have received twelve $25 cards. I would have allowed for some still being in the mail but the rewards page says I have redeemed only $1425....IOW, 3 $25 cards short. He passed it on to his supervisor who is going to look into it because my math adds up correctly and theirs doesn't. He ended the call by telling me I have 6 weeks to left to pile on more and hopes I get as much as humanly possible. It's funny because he was bascially cheering me on to take his employer for as much as I can. Not sure how that sounds to his superiors if the conversionation was monitored. ;-)

Oh well, he didn't seem concerned. 

Start (Sept 2011): low-mid 600s. NOW: TU FICO: 801, EQ FICO 808, EX FICO 798 (PSECU). Goal: Achieved! Now Maintain!
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.