Did you mean: 

Target RedCard CLI's and CLD's

tag
NoMoreE46
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Target RedCard CLI's and CLD's

@silver_idle wrote:

Despite it being automatic, have anyone tried requesting a CLI from target in the last 90 days?

There's no way to request an increase.

Message 41 of 84
RehabbingANDBlabbing
Established Contributor

@Physh1 wrote:

I logged in this morning to pay my Target card & noticed a new limit of $13,500 up from $13,000...

Little bump...

Did your statement cut recently? They have been doing soft on my Experian during September. My statement cuts on the 25th.

Message 42 of 84
Physh1
Frequent Contributor

@RehabbingANDBlabbing wrote:

@Physh1 wrote:

I logged in this morning to pay my Target card & noticed a new limit of $13,500 up from $13,000...

Little bump...

Did your statement cut recently? They have been doing soft on my Experian during September. My statement cuts on the 25th.

I don't check my soft pulls but my statement cut on the 11th & I got a letter from Target about my increase dated 11/11/2020.

This is my first increase since 12/11/19...I had been recieving $3000 cli's every 6 months until then.

Message 43 of 84
missji
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@missji wrote:

My 8th statement just cut and I'm still at the starter limit they gave me of a whopping $200. LMBO. I have not updated my income since July so I just did that today. I spend between $50-$150 on it each month but I always PIF. One thing I noticed in some other threads is that people recommend letting a small balance report each month. It's just hard for me to do because I'm always like, leaving a $20 balance seems so silly. But I guess I will try it for the next few months to see what happens. If it isn't increased after a year, I'll just stop looking for it.

Interestingly, TD Bank gave me a Target card with a $200 limit in April but then gave me a Nordstrom card with a $1,500 limit in September. Go figure...

They probably figure you need at least that much to buy a $100 tshirtSmiley Wink

You're probably right! LMBO

Gardening as of June 2020. No activity until January 2023 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Scores (6/30/2020): EQ 640 | EX 660 | TU 658
Current Scores (05/22/2021): EQ 678 | EX 714 | TU 689
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 44 of 84
MeN5
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous today is the day huh. Last year I got nothing for the holidays we will see in about 4 hours good luck

Message 45 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MeN5 wrote:

@Anonymous today is the day huh. Last year I got nothing for the holidays we will see in about 4 hours good luck

@MeN5 I wish you luck! I woke up this morning to a statement cut and a $500 CLI Smiley Happy Hoping you see a similar result!

Message 46 of 84
MeN5
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous Oh so you're statement cuts on the  26th in the morning mine is usually around 10 pm

Message 47 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct - mine usually cuts around 3am EST. 

Message 48 of 84
MeN5
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous how much did u put through this last statement period? I haven't had an increase since may of last year. 

Message 49 of 84
Anonymous
Not applicable

My statement in September cut with a zero balance. I decided not to PIF before or after the statement cut for the last two months to see if I could draw an increase out of them. It cut at $363 this morning. I spent probably $775 in the last two months, and paid off enough to get down to just under 10% for the statement cut this morning. Whether the rolling over of the balance triggered it, or if they planned to increase me today already (my last two CLIs were right before thanksgiving the last two years), I don't know, but the increase came today.

Message 50 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.