Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Target

I was looking at my EQ report and it has my Target Red card listed with a rating. I've never noticed it before. Does it mean anything?

RNB/TARGET/RATING 6C-A  is how it is listed on report.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: Target

I checked out my Tru Credit and my Equifax Gold product and no where do I have any notations like you have.  Where did you find that? 
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I updated a report from credit watch gold. (EQ) I had an alert from Score Watch that an account balance changed and it was in reference to Target. I never noticed it listed that way before.
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

stef37 wrote:
I was looking at my EQ report and it has my Target Red card listed with a rating. I've never noticed it before. Does it mean anything?

RNB/TARGET/RATING 6C-A  is how it is listed on report.

I don't think it means anything. It has been on DW and mine EQ CR (not MyFICO) for a while now. I saw that in the address information there is a mailstop listing of 6C-A. I think it is a classification for the Red Card.
Message 4 of 5
GFer
Valued Contributor

I actually found that it's a department within there company. A department for store cards.

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.