Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Targeted Chase FU Offer: 5% Back on Utilities up to $2k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Targeted Chase FU Offer: 5% Back on Utilities up to $2k

wait, does car insurance count for 5%? it would be a hard climb if it doesn't.

Message 11 of 15
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just tried it and Chase told me to go climb a pole Smiley Mad

I just tried it too, but I got a different response, they told me to go kick rocks Smiley Very Happy

Maybe it's not available for people who are still under the 12mo/3% promo? Has anyone who is still in that promo been invited to this targeted offer?

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 12 of 15
issac2x
Frequent Contributor

Apparently I'm not eligible this go around though I did get a Zappos offer for 5%.

Message 13 of 15
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

"Activate by September 30, 2019, and you can earn a total of 5% Cash Back on up to $2,000 in purchases when you pay select bills like Internet, Phone Service, and Cable with your Chase Freedom Unlimited® credit card between July 1 and September 30, 2019*

First saw it on Doctor of Credit but the information there is incorrect at the moment. Will post a link there giving proper credit once the information is updated. Check here if you're eligible.

https://www.chase.com/mybonus/freedom31

That's a better offer than the regular Freedom Ultimate card which is Gas/Streaming Services for July-Sept. They need to add that offer to the Ultimate card. Already have a better gas card and only stream Netflix.... blah.

Message 14 of 15
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

I received this same offer, but on my WoH. Last quarter, I got the offer on both my IHG and my SW.

I also received a 4x on gas offer today for the SW card.

[2/2019]
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.