Did you mean: 

Targeting the Chase Palladium Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Targeting the Chase Palladium Card

Hello there.

How rare is Palladium card?

If Amex Black Centrion card is targeting 1% of those Plat card holder, Palldium card is targeting 1% of those Amex black card holder.

Based on bloomburg, there are couple thousand of card holder now all around the world..

Definately the perks the card is offering can beat any credit card product currently on the market for its annual membership fee, but not everyone can get it.

Exposed requirments of the card in order to get invited. (not all)

Become Chase Private Client ( average balance of those ppl have 30 millions in their bank)

Charged more than 250,000 last year on other Chase cards (which is comparable to AMEX black card)

Have liquid assets of 2.5 million every year with Chase

I also have amex plat card, it doesnt help on your credit report, just like other amex charge card( green, gold) there is nothing different, just showing AMEX card (no reporting credit limit/ Credit limit missing)..

Message 71 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a cool looking card, but that is about all the luster it has for me. As far as seeing someone get the card out, it makes me think "Man, that guy MUST have bookoo bucks if he is willing to keep at minimum a 2.5 million dollars in Chase Bank and let some wahoo at a local branch manage it. Only a rich guy could let a Chase Private banker lose that kind of money." 

Message 72 of 101
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello there.

If Amex Black Centrion card is targeting 1% of those Plat card holder, Palldium card is targeting 1% of those Amex black card holder.

Based on bloomburg, there are couple thousand of card holder now all around the world..

Definately the perks the card is offering can beat any credit card product currently on the market for its annual membership fee, but not everyone can get it.

Become Chase Private Client ( average balance of those ppl have 30 millions in their bank)

Charged more than 250,000 last year on other Chase cards (which is comparable to AMEX black card)

I also have amex plat card, it doesnt help on your credit report, just like other amex charge card( green, gold) there is nothing different, just showing AMEX card (no reporting credit limit/ Credit limit missing)..

What perks?  Feeling amount the holders here seems to be the perks are no longer worth much at all in relation to the AF

Message 73 of 101
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello there.

What perks?  Feeling amount the holders here seems to be the perks are no longer worth much at all in relation to the AF

I am not trying to troll isn't csp just an good of an card that almost everybody can get. Having to have that amount of money with chase is just not worth it in my book. Maybe i am not super rich so i don't get the appeal. I would rather have it in some etfs or mutual funds at either schwab, fidelity or vanguard if it were me. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 74 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mongstradamus wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello there.

I am not trying to troll isn't csp just an good of an card that almost everybody can get. Having to have that amount of money with chase is just not worth it in my book. Maybe i am not super rich so i don't get the appeal. I would rather have it in some etfs or mutual funds at either schwab, fidelity or vanguard if it were me. 

I'm with you on the other banks. I don't have 30 million, but my (lesser) assets are not currently or never will be managed by JPMChase. 

Message 75 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

People who want the Palladium should get the Ritz Carlton.  It makes the same impression on people as the palladium.  The palladium is not worth it.  Lousy points and high annual fee.  There are cards out there whose rewards beat the palladium. 

Message 76 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, I have a small rollover IRA from them just to see how it does - upon reading all the fees involved, I might actually be broke after a few years.

I just want to Palladium to have it. I've got my rewards and perks covered between CSP and Ritz. I recently added the PRG, and after collecting the sign up bonus, I'll think about upgrading or downgrading depending on what I'll need then (plat maybe for the cent lounges, etc)

Palladium is pure wallet candy Smiley Happy
Message 77 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

People who want the Palladium should get the Ritz Carlton.  It makes the same impression on people as the palladium.  The palladium is not worth it.  Lousy points and high annual fee.  There are cards out there whose rewards beat the palladium. 

That's like saying the PRG beats the Centurion for rewards earned, because it does.

Message 78 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That's like saying the PRG beats the Centurion for rewards earned, because it does.

Haha, it's funny because it's true... +1

Message 79 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ianGP wrote:
Yeah, I have a small rollover IRA from them just to see how it does - upon reading all the fees involved, I might actually be broke after a few years.

I just want to Palladium to have it. I've got my rewards and perks covered between CSP and Ritz. I recently added the PRG, and after collecting the sign up bonus, I'll think about upgrading or downgrading depending on what I'll need then (plat maybe for the cent lounges, etc)

Palladium is pure wallet candy Smiley Happy

Appreciate the concept of keeping that coin flowing through the local community. Oh ... that was a banking commercial Smiley Wink

Message 80 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.