cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Tested my GE Holiday theory with Lowe's CLI!

When I dialed the Walmart underwriting it jusT brought me to the normal Walmart number

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 21 of 32
colindidit
Established Contributor

Nvm Thank you!

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 22 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent you a pm with the #

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had WM Discover for 3 months with initial CL of 1100; called the backdoor number and requested a CLI to $5000 - approved with a SP (hopefully). I do not have any other GE bank cards - I am trying hard not to go get Lowes and Amazon Smiley Very Happy

also requested a CLI from FNB Omaha (I know they pulled Experian in July when I opened it with 6K limit) - got the standard response of wait for 3-5 days. anyone know backdoor numbers for FNB of Omaha? 

Message 24 of 32
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

What do u think about FNB Omaha? I got a preapproval from them. Also, someone send me good GE backdoor number, ill try them and see how my luck is running.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Duncanrr wrote:
What do u think about FNB Omaha? I got a preapproval from them. Also, someone send me good GE backdoor number, ill try them and see how my luck is running.

GE Moneybank: 866-519-6441 (Credit Analyst/Credit Solutions)

Found on a sticky above.

Message 26 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Duncanrr,

for Walmart Discover backdoor, i called 888-245-0625 (got it from some forum yesterday here). it worked pretty well as I got a 4x CLI after 3 months of use. I PIF all these months. my details: % utilization 25%, AAOA 4y6m, no late no baddies (similar story for TU and EXP). only EQ has my Auto and personal loans from my local CU reporting - its score is lower. Good Luck with your CLI requests.

FNB is pretty good to me. I requested it in July (EX at that time is aroun 735) and got CL of 6000 with BT offer of 0% for 9 months. waiting to see what happends to the CLI i put today.

Message 27 of 32
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Thanks. Ill try in morning when sober Smiley Wink. Good night in Nola.

Message 28 of 32
LesWH
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I had WM Discover for 3 months with initial CL of 1100; called the backdoor number and requested a CLI to $5000 - approved with a SP (hopefully). I do not have any other GE bank cards - I am trying hard not to go get Lowes and Amazon Smiley Very Happy

also requested a CLI from FNB Omaha (I know they pulled Experian in July when I opened it with 6K limit) - got the standard response of wait for 3-5 days. anyone know backdoor numbers for FNB of Omaha? 

Congratulations!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 29 of 32
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Duncanrr,

for Walmart Discover backdoor, i called 888-245-0625 (got it from some forum yesterday here). it worked pretty well as I got a 4x CLI after 3 months of use. I PIF all these months. my details: % utilization 25%, AAOA 4y6m, no late no baddies (similar story for TU and EXP). only EQ has my Auto and personal loans from my local CU reporting - its score is lower. Good Luck with your CLI requests.

FNB is pretty good to me. I requested it in July (EX at that time is aroun 735) and got CL of 6000 with BT offer of 0% for 9 months. waiting to see what happends to the CLI i put today.

That number is actually for Chase not Walmart.

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.