Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you MyFico.. and Brammy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you MyFico.. and Brammy

You know me as Doodah. I had to take another screen name because a switch in email address... anyhow I joined Navy FCU today and approved for $10,000 platinum visa. My Fico help me realize what I was not doing correctly. Utilization down to 20%. I have been able to get 6 credit cards paid down to zero balance by taking advantage of Cap1 1.99 APR for life and changing spending habits!
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Thank you MyFico.. and Brammy

FaircreditguyFL wrote:
You know me as Doodah. I had to take another screen name because a switch in email address... anyhow I joined Navy FCU today and approved for $10,000 platinum visa. My Fico help me realize what I was not doing correctly. Utilization down to 20%. I have been able to get 6 credit cards paid down to zero balance by taking advantage of Cap1 1.99 APR for life and changing spending habits!

Wow!!  Congrats and let me say thanks to you!!!  Your salutation is making me blush Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

... spreading my luv for all post on the site and your comments to others! The truth is the truth.
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is definitely an AWESOME limit. Don't spend it all in one place and remember the 'Not so success stories' to keep you honest Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Psh.  You only got 10,000 because it's navy fcu.

Anywhere else and...

I'm so bitter I can barely breathe.

Nah, just kidding, congrats!

I'm just jealous I'm not with them!
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tend to prefer (now) credit unions as I must prove i have the financial wherewithal to justify my credit. My limits may not me large by some standards, but last year my highest CL was $2000 & all cards at 80-90% utilization. I now have fixed rates at 8.9/9.9/10.9 fixed rates.
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

FaircreditguyFL wrote:
I tend to prefer (now) credit unions as I must prove i have the financial wherewithal to justify my credit. My limits may not me large by some standards, but last year my highest CL was $2000 & all cards at 80-90% utilization. I now have fixed rates at 8.9/9.9/10.9 fixed rates.

What other cards do you have?

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Patelco Gold @ 8.9 fixed; JFCU Paltinum @ 9.9 fixed; NFCU @ 10.9 fixed; Cap1 @ 1.99 fixed for life of BT (They keep offering and keep taking).
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

FaircreditguyFL wrote:
Patelco Gold @ 8.9 fixed; JFCU Paltinum @ 9.9 fixed; NFCU @ 10.9 fixed; Cap1 @ 1.99 fixed for life of BT (They keep offering and keep taking).

I also ave the Cap1 1.99  .lol!!!  Love it.  Was wondering what the oter low rate cards are, think I will look into those as well in 08 or 09.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm shooting for May of 08.  Too bad these dang inqs won't drop off  before then...
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.