Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you all....for everything

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you all....for everything

Since this site and more importantly this thread has been such a tremendous help to me and my family in our quest and since I consider you all friends I'd like to make and announcement.

A.J.H. was born on 3/7/09.

This of course brings on added responsibility of which I now have thanks to all of you. Your advice on all matters has helped me basically from no score to a 700 or close:-) on all the reports. I joined this site basically by mistake about 2 years ago and WOW, the things I've learned. without you....all of you I would have been so very lost. Unable to buy a home ( which I can easily qualify for now), get my wife a minivan (which I'm approved for), or get higher limits on the cards your advice helped me qualify for.

From my first post until now and beyond the help you've given me has guided me. I don't want to be dramatic but this site and the wisdom gained here basically saved our way of life and I've used this to help others in my life as well.  Again thanks for everything and what I've learned here will not only help my family but every one I touch....I touch my heart for you all,

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
moondog7324
Frequent Contributor

Re: Thank you all....for everything

Only 18 years until his first credit card- congrats!!!
Message 2 of 12
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats with Baby. What do you think will be first card Amex/Visa/MC/Discover/Revolution?
Message 3 of 12
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations! Boy? Girl?

Yep, a mini-van, a baby, and house-hunting: gotta love it!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 12
dizbuster
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on baby. They truly are a blessing. You will now be armed with the knowledge of credit to pass down to him/her which many of us truly lacked in our younger years. Since joining this forum I have already been talking to my 6 year old about paying bills and some of the pitfalls of credit cards, (Insert her blank stare here).Smiley Happy
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

A beautiful baby boy and I'm already talking to him about paying his cc balances in full each month and only keeping a balance reporting on 1 card....lol
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh WOW!

Congratulations to you and your spouse on your new beautiful baby boy! They are, indeed an amazing blessing. Smiley Happy

It looks like the FICO family has grown by two little hands and two little feet. Welcome to world little baby!

Message 7 of 12
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your new baby boy! Many blessings to you and your family. Enjoy each day because they grow so very fast.
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

And I'm so happy for you that you were able to get your financial life in order before little A J  arrived. Good luck to you and your family.

Message Edited by VEEnVEGAS on 03-14-2009 06:21 PM
Message 9 of 12
Guardian
Valued Contributor

Congratulations. Its always happy news, even with the added responsibility. I'll take a robusto but a churchil will do too Smiley Wink Seriously, happy for you.
Message Edited by Guardian on 03-14-2009 06:59 PM

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.