Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks Chase for the Auto CLI, but..................Wrong Card!! lol

tag
Pworld
Regular Contributor

Thanks Chase for the Auto CLI, but..................Wrong Card!! lol

I have had a Chase CC (generic) with a low limit for a few years now (was a WAMU card and converted to chase once they bought out WAMU). $500 limit. Only card for about 5 years. 2 months ago i got approved for a Chase Freedom with another low limit $500 (had to recon), since i wanted to build a little portfolio with them (i also have a chase checking converted from WAMU as well that i use as a back up account regularly). 

In the first month i ran over a thousand through the Chase Freedom card to get my cash back bonus of $100 and hopefully get the limit increased sooner than later. Show them some good habits. Well that did work. But not on the Freedom. lol. They just Auto CLI my other card $200 to my surprise. I find this funny because earlier this year they denied me a CLI. So i guess chase does like to see more use with them and they are generous. This other card is SD'd so i don't care, its more for util purposes/AAoA and my score that i keep it. 

I know there has been a lot of topics on Chase CLI so i decided to add a story for those, like me, who are getting into Chase low and wonder will they be rewarded for their use, without having to chance the HP. 

Current EQ:809 EX: 808 TU:809

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Pworld
Regular Contributor

Also.... Is a Auto CLI a good sign that your score might...

Also.... Is a Auto CLI a good sign that your score might have increased recently? especially on a card you do not use. 

Amex Platinum/ NPSL | Amex Zync/NPSL | Amex Green/NPSL | AMEX BCP/18.1k | Chase Freedom/2.2K | Discover IT/10.9K | Amex HHonors Surpass/9K | Chase Hyatt/5k | Sapphire Preferred/13K | Ink Business Preferred/13K
Message 2 of 5
melbaro
New Contributor

Re: Also.... Is a Auto CLI a good sign that your score might...

You can call in and have that additional limit moved to the freedom if you like. No HP either.

Message 3 of 5
Pworld
Regular Contributor

Re: Also.... Is a Auto CLI a good sign that your score might...

never knew that! i will have to call about that. 

Message 4 of 5
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Thanks Chase for the Auto CLI, but..................Wrong Card!! lol

@pworld... Ime, an auto cli indicates that your fico may have improved, as well as a lender's internal score.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.