Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for all of your help!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Thanks for all of your help!

@lissa1184 wrote:

I have been lurking on this site for months while gathering information. I hardly used credit cards and a few small cards with small limits. With the help of this forum I have been able to obtain the following cards:

Discover It

Lowes

Macys

Wal-mart

Paypal Mastercard

Barclays

US Bank

I am now off to the garden for the next year while I let my accounts age and grow by requesting soft cli. Once these accounts age and grow I am going to get rid of the following cards:

2 1st Premier

Orchard Bank * If Cap1 doesn't increase my limit

Continental

I wouldn't wait a second to close 2 1st premier and continental... you don't need to pay the fees... Who cares about age on new accounts... you have them... don't throw money at the banks that are for the only purpose you did... get better cards!

Congrats!

Message 11 of 13
myjourney
Super Contributor

@lissa1184 wrote:

I've actually tried to place the link in my siggy but it does not show up.

Our MOD came along later to help you but you were goneSmiley Sad

We will get you help to add it to your sig

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 12 of 13
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@lissa1184 wrote:

I have been lurking on this site for months while gathering information. I hardly used credit cards and a few small cards with small limits. With the help of this forum I have been able to obtain the following cards:

Discover It

Lowes

Macys

Wal-mart

Paypal Mastercard

Barclays

US Bank

I am now off to the garden for the next year while I let my accounts age and grow by requesting soft cli. Once these accounts age and grow I am going to get rid of the following cards:

2 1st Premier

Orchard Bank * If Cap1 doesn't increase my limit

Continental

Big Congrats on your great accomplishments lissa!  As you probably know already, your GE backed cards (Paypal MC, Lowes, Walmart) can grow quickly so request a CLI every 4 months if you can. By the time you know it, all other prime lenders will come looking for you. I have learned alot here also so i know the feeling. It seems like a long journey but you see the light at the end of the tunnel...Smiley Happy

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.