Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks from this lurker!

tag
sengpatt
Regular Contributor

Thanks from this lurker!

Hi everyone! New lurker-turned-member/poster here.

I just wanted to give a big shout-out to these forums being so helpful to me in the past few months. Without your wisdom, I would never have known to:

• ask  to PC my no-longer-useful Alaska Airlines Visa (with AF) to the much, much better no AF, no FTF, EMV-enabled Bankamericard Travel Rewards.
  • request a 61-day, 3X credit limit increase on my AMEX card. (did that today!)

The only downside is that I can't stop looking for that next card to apply for! My next move will probably have to be joining the Garden Club, if know what's good for me. Smiley Tongue

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

EX: 758 (10/12), TU: ???, EQ: ???

BankAmericard Travel Rewards // Citi Forward // Amex Blue Cash Preferred // Gap Visa
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Thanks from this lurker!

Welcome to the forums, and congratulations on your successes!!! As you've seen, you'll find a wealth of practical information here, all freely available from members who have either been there and done that, or who are in the process of doing so. It's wonderful to have a community like this to learn from and share. And since you've joined our group, I hope that you'll continue to share your experiences with us, as well. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 2 of 3
Involus
Regular Contributor

Re: Thanks from this lurker!

Congrats on your success this far. Smiley Happy joining this site is one of the best things I did for my financial future.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.