Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 35K Club

tag
onthemove
Contributor

The 35K Club

Who out there has one credit card with a $35,000 line of credit or more? Please name the card and the amount. If you can, tell how long have you had the card. (Amex charge cars don't count)

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
HiLine
Blogger

Re: The 35K Club

Message 2 of 37
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Not in the club yet, but really hoping I might get there with my next Amex 3X CLI. We'll see where they counter me, because I seriously don't expect any issuer to offer me a card with a CL that exceeds half of my annual income. I'm thinking I will get over $25K, but $35K might be pushing it. I will update this thread for the bump if that ever happens.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 3 of 37
Ron1
Super Contributor

My BB store card has $33,100 CL. Not quite $35K.  It is almost there. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 4 of 37
GatorGuy
Valued Contributor

Navy Federal Flagship Rewards with a CL of $55k. I've had it for about 2.5 weeks.

Message 5 of 37
enharu
Super Contributor

American Express blue cash preferred 42k CL.
Got it a about month ago via global transfer program. They did ask for tax docs and I opted for them to consider me based on my overseas tax docs which they already had on file.

Had my Singapore American Express for about 2-3 years, been ACM since 2003.
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 6 of 37
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

i wish .. my chase sp is 29.2k 

maybe ill join after my 3xcli with amex

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 7 of 37
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

My partner had $35k on Navy Cash Sigi but split $5k off to open the Flagship.

Message 8 of 37
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

With Chase or Amex (and probably others) it's not too hard to get a single card with a high limit by moving CLs around.  So I have $45K on two chase cards, which I have split $32K, and $13K,  but, if I really wanted to join the $35K club (and that is a strange number) I could change to $40K and $5K say,

Message 9 of 37
L-TWT
Established Contributor

@onthemove wrote:

Who out there has one credit card with a $35,000 line of credit or more? Please name the card and the amount. If you can, tell how long have you had the card. (Amex charge cars don't count)

Original Blue Cash----->BCP------->BCE

Opened 06' w/initial CL 9K

Current CL 35K, all auto CLI from AmExSmiley Wink

Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.