Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Black Card

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

The Black Card

Declined. because of chapter 13 still being open... neat that's the first time they have mentioned that, before they just told me better score and established credit... so wasted inq x 3!

and no I did not want to pay the annual fee for the black card but I thought it might help me get approved if I'm saying I'm willing to pay such a stupid fee! 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Re: The Black Card

@Creditaddict wrote:

Declined. because of chapter 13 still being open... neat that's the first time they have mentioned that, before they just told me better score and established credit... so wasted inq x 3!

and no I did not want to pay the annual fee for the black card but I thought it might help me get approved if I'm saying I'm willing to pay such a stupid fee! 

When I saw what they wanted for the AF I read it twice because I thought I was seeing double.  Can you believe that they would have the nerve to ask for that kind of an AF.  In my mind, if a person can "afford" that kind of a fee, they really don't need any credit, because they have enough money already.  I commend you for trying, but it was quite a cost at 3 inq's. 
Message Edited by Imhotrodcrazy on 06-10-2009 03:50 PM
FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 2 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Which Black card did you apply for? Amex?
Message 3 of 7
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Creditaddict.....While I don't have advice for you, I have to tell you that I live your sig line...cracks me up!  Smiley Very Happy
BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 4 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

www.theblackcard.com concord.

the stupid black card!

I need 100k more purchases a year to meet the black amex requirements or I SO WOULD! 

Message 5 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

This is issued by Barclays. I thought they are very stingy to get approved with. What CRA did they pull for you? What is the reason they gave for decline?
Message 6 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

TU

Chapter 13 still being open

but she said even if that had been closed I had WAY to many INQ. 13.

I argued INQ and rebuilding credit... I have choice words but ill leave it at that. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.