Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ONLY Card You'll Ever Need !!

tag
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

The ONLY Card You'll Ever Need !!

Loving my New Smart Wallet. No more digging in the SD and swapping cards. Everything under one roof.image.jpg

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: The ONLY Card You'll Ever Need !!

Fantastic!! You've waited a very long time for this! Ron and CA can carry ALL of their cards now!! LOL. Holds up to 1000 cards. This is going to be a game changer!
Message 2 of 85
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

NICE!!!! I want one. Where did you get this???

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 3 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am one of the first to embrace technology but I do not have enough trust in e-wallet oriented technology.  I do not care of any convenience it adds (and to me it's minimal anyway).  With everything going cloud-based I'll happily keep using my physical cards.

Message 4 of 85
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

Yes baller, even all my loyalty cards and gift cards..... 

Message 5 of 85
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am one of the first to embrace technology but I do not have enough trust in e-wallet oriented technology.  I do not care of any convenience it adds (and to me it's minimal anyway).  With everything going cloud-based I'll happily keep using my physical cards.

I totally understand, it want be for everybody.  Your info isn't sent to any kind of cloud. It's stored on the device , once the card is programmed and used, the data in the card

is deleted. 

Message 6 of 85
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Problem is Chip and Sig unless I am missing something.. So obsolete if the store makes you use chip and sig.. Otherwise would of got a similiar thing

Message 7 of 85
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Problem is Chip and Sig unless I am missing something.. So obsolete if the store makes you use chip and sig.. Otherwise would of got a similiar thing

Not too worried about it. As 98% of merchants machines don't work anyway or they don't have them. Walmart is mainly the place chip cards

work at anyway. Lol. 

Message 8 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

No EMV support....

Message 9 of 85
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@longtimelurker wrote:

No EMV support....

Beat you to it Smiley Tongue

Message 10 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.