Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ONLY Card You'll Ever Need !!

tag
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: The ONLY Card You'll Ever Need !!

@Beckhsrules wrote:

Are these cards available for public? How long does it take for them to reach from the date actually ordered.

You know, I really do think Google is the greatest thing since sliced bread. When I read the OP I thought "so what is this thing" and typed Wocket Wallet into Google and the first hit took me to their website, which is the only place you can currently buy one.

My thoughts are: for $229 bucks I think I'll stick to carrying a couple cards in my wallet and reach into the sock drawer when I want to change one out for any reason. (Actually, all I have to do is reach under my keyboard for the plastic case and swap one out - I read on the interweb that the sock drawer is the very first place thieves look)

Smiley Wink

Message 81 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@Beckhsrules wrote:

Are these cards available for public? How long does it take for them to reach from the date actually ordered.

You know, I really do think Google is the greatest thing since sliced bread. When I read the OP I thought "so what is this thing" and typed Wocket Wallet into Google and the first hit took me to their website, which is the only place you can currently buy one.

My thoughts are: for $229 bucks I think I'll stick to carrying a couple cards in my wallet and reach into the sock drawer when I want to change one out for any reason. (Actually, all I have to do is reach under my keyboard for the plastic case and swap one out - I read on the interweb that the sock drawer is the very first place thieves look)

Smiley Wink

And thanks to the power of google, under the keyboard will now be the second place to look!

Message 82 of 85
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@Beckhsrules wrote:

Smiley Wink

Under the keyboard, that's just as bad as they are going to still electronics and computers . So cards under a keyboard aren't safe either.

Message 83 of 85
SOGGIE
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the info Scored! Really useful info. I'm glad you are enjoying your WocketCard BTW. I like the features of both the Wocket Card and the Plastc Card. I like the size and the concept (use of smart phone w/ app) that the Plastc has, but one of the advantages that the Wocket has over Plastc (that I really like most) is that is does not reveal the complete account number. Decisions! Decisions! Smiley Indifferent

Life was a lot simpler when what we honored was father and mother, rather than all major credit cards. ~Robert Orben
Message 84 of 85
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

@SOGGIE wrote:

Thanks for the info Scored! Really useful info. I'm glad you are enjoying your WocketCard BTW. I like the features of both the Wocket Card and the Plastc Card. I like the size and the concept (use of smart phone w/ app) that the Plastc has, but one of the advantages that the Wocket has over Plastc (that I really like most) is that is does not reveal the complete account number. Decisions! Decisions! Smiley Indifferent

No phone needed with Wocket is what I like. I've even used it as debit card from my bank and used my pin to get cash back at the register at Walmart ...

no MEMBERSHIP fee for anything. 

Message 85 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.