Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Scores are IN--WaMu/Chase cardholders

tag
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: The Scores are IN--WaMu/Chase cardholders

if you don't get yours b4 3/1, it's unclear when or if they'll be available again from chase.  after march 1st the pfico scores aren't being offered at all.  so far i haven't heard of an alternative way of obtaining pficos from a ccc.

@Anonymous wrote:
I received my WaMu card in Nov 08.  I still do not have any PFICO info.  Is this normal?  How long will it take?

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I received my WaMu card in Nov 08.  I still do not have any PFICO info.  Is this normal?  How long will it take?

Purple, we were in the same boat. Got our card in November and only JUST today got the notice that a new PFICO score was available. Have you checked your email?

Also, funny thing -- the PFICO it gave us in November was spot on with the FICO we got here. The notice we got today said that our PFICO went up to 699. I pulled DH's TU FICO here just yesterday and it showed still steady at 665.

How different is the PFICO (usually) from the real FICO? Is it worth pulling his TU FICO again, to see????
Message 22 of 24
MojaveMoon
Established Contributor

@score_building wrote:

if you don't get yours b4 3/1, it's unclear when or if they'll be available again from chase.  after march 1st the pfico scores aren't being offered at all.  so far i haven't heard of an alternative way of obtaining pficos from a ccc.

@Anonymous wrote:

FWIW:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=139775&query.id=65511#M139775
Message 23 of 24
My2cents
Regular Contributor

If you all start to see a jump in your TU and EX score it is probably because of fico 08, which I think is closer to the pfico than the old classic fico
700 Club Member
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.