Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center is a dump- Welcome to the new Concorduser Center

@Anonymous wrote:
I am totally up for this challenge.

I went through a crazy app spree in 2007, and now I am getting rid of cards.

I vow not to app until May of 2009, with the stipulation that my score must be 760 or greater! If I do not meet the FICO score requirement then I will continue my pledge until I have reached my goal!

I have 19 open CC's and plan to have cut 10 over the next year.....already ditched 4! ALL CC's PAID IN FULL!! WOO HOO!

There is too much clutter in my desk!

Okay question......I would like to get DH a car for Christmas. Would I break my original post and be forbidden from this spot if I pay half cash and finance the rest? If so I guess I will have to wait till his birthday. June 2009. (maybe 760 by then)

BTW only installment loan is a student loan. I have never financed a car. Always paid cash, usually from auction but last July got a brand new Mazda for my birthday....from DH. REALLY WANT TO RETURN THE FAVOR!!!!
Message 41 of 246
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I am totally up for this challenge.

I went through a crazy app spree in 2007, and now I am getting rid of cards.

I vow not to app until May of 2009, with the stipulation that my score must be 760 or greater! If I do not meet the FICO score requirement then I will continue my pledge until I have reached my goal!

I have 19 open CC's and plan to have cut 10 over the next year.....already ditched 4! ALL CC's PAID IN FULL!! WOO HOO!

There is too much clutter in my desk!

Okay question......I would like to get DH a car for Christmas. Would I break my original post and be forbidden from this spot if I pay half cash and finance the rest? If so I guess I will have to wait till his birthday. June 2009. (maybe 760 by then)

BTW only installment loan is a student loan. I have never financed a car. Always paid cash, usually from auction but last July got a brand new Mazda for my birthday....from DH. REALLY WANT TO RETURN THE FAVOR!!!!

DH's birthday presents trump forum rules! I'm not a member, but hey, I'll write you an excuse. Smiley Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 42 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL, Hauling you are so cute. Truth be told, he does trump the post, and doing something like this for him would be great.

-"He's the cheese to my macaroni"-
Message 43 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just read through 5 pgs and still no concord?!

I just app'd for another Citi last Friday and I am still waiting for the response, so no mas para me (I didn't need that, but I like the 5% CB on utilities).

Oh well, I'm in now.

We will be mortgage shopping in mid-July does that count? If so I'm out already. Dang that was quick.
Message 44 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

*echoing* Hello Hello Hello. Concord Concord Concord. R u here here here?????
Message 45 of 246
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

hello- I dont see concorduser around yet...
Not ready to join but I have a plan and as soon as Im done Im here!... it has been hard just waiting for my UTI to update.
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 46 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time for a formal invite for Concorduser-

Please come take a tour and stay awhile-

My Name is Timothy and have not applied for credit in 25 days.
Message 47 of 246
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, my name is MadameOzzie and Id like to check into a suite please....minimum stay 6 months....

Message 48 of 246
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Timothy wrote:

My Name is Timothy and have not applied for credit in 25 days.

My name is MidnightVoice and I have not applied for credit this year.  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 49 of 246
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Bump! I think a "few" people need to check in. Smiley Tongue
Message 50 of 246
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.