Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center

tag
Kat
Valued Member

Re: The Sleigh Center

Thanks for the appointment offer but really...  since I'm SURE I'm not an addict, I should leave the apts for the people who really need the helpSmiley Wink

I didn't opt-in because I NEED the pre-approvals, I'm just curious...  I won't ever apply...  I promise...

By the way, will CCCU approve you for a cc if Hooters is one of your TLs?  Just wondering...  I'm not going to apply for either one... really....
Message 41 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Kat wrote:
Thanks for the appointment offer but really...  since I'm SURE I'm not an addict, I should leave the apts for the people who really need the helpSmiley Wink

Denial is a serious thing KatSmiley Very HappyJ/K

By the way, will CCCU approve you for a cc if Hooters is one of your TLs?  Just wondering...  I'm not going to apply for either one... really....

Never thought of it that way!  Now that you mention it, it's kind of funny.  I think that it will report as Merrick Bank on your CRs and not Hooters.  You never know though!Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-08-2007 03:00 PM
Message 42 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

true credit shows hooters listed on mine report. i'm thinking about applying at cccu, just to have an account so that i can see what my options might be in a month or two.
Message 43 of 842
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Well there's your answer Kat.  I was wrong!  Thanks for the info dnm.  You would think though that the issuing bank would put there name on the CR because I doubt that Hooters Girls are going to show up at your front door if you don't pay your CC.  Smiley Very Happy

If the above were true, the hooters card would have a high default rate.Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-08-2007 03:09 PM
Message 44 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

btw. hooters show on truecredit reports as merrick bank/hooters. hopefully this  ill clarify my response earlier.
Message 45 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Don't leave us hanging Sleigh.  Did the mail come yet?Smiley Surprised

Sorry, I had to run to town with DW to pickup gift for Grandaughter. Yes, mail came and there was nothing, no card, no promise of a card, not even enticing offer. Made me want to cry!Smiley Very Happy
Message 46 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

what's the sleigh center policy about pre-approval apps being mailed to a patient (in my case perm. res.)? do i have to put myself on the opt out list, or will they shredded by the recipient, for therapy of course?
Message 47 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
what's the sleigh center policy about pre-approval apps being mailed to a patient (in my case perm. res.)? do i have to put myself on the opt out list, or will they shredded by the recipient, for therapy of course?

It is reccommended that until you are strong enough all apps must be shredded under supervision and immedately taken to the outside refuse container to prevent tape attempts. Only after your 6 mos chip are you allowed unsupervised shredding.

Message 48 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

tape attempts, lol!
Message 49 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot, once you are cleared and thought strong enough to start apping again, all apps submitted in the first two years must be submitted by snail mail.  This tends to draw out the anticipation factor and allow th addict to feel the high for a longer period of time while waiting fo the snail mail response.  We find the instant app gratification tends to lead to an increased need for the next fix.  Snail mail has proven to delay this reaction allowing more gentle withdrawal.Smiley Very Happy
Message 50 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.