Re: The Sleigh Center

Made my day with that little mess up Brammy!Smiley Very Happy

Now you know how it feels senorita!!!!!Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy
Message 81 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

SpecFile wrote:
Ok, then the more you app. the longer the needles get.  How about that!!Smiley Very Happy

We could also up the voltage on the shock treatments!!Smiley Surprised

Message Edited by SpecFile on 09-09-2007 12:17 PM

You need to hook me up SpecFile, I couldn't help myself today. Tried for a 0% BT and got a 7-10 day message. Called them on phone and asked if that was polite way to say no and was told it only meant that a person would be physically looking at my app and I could call after 9:00am tomorrow to find out if I was approved. If they pulled EX, I am dead anyway, so you might as well put me on the morphine drip. Oh wait, I am allergic to that stuff. It will kill me! We will have to find a reasonable substitute. What to do? What to do?
Message 82 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

sleigh. say it ain't so. if it works, you're a fico genius, if not you still have us. good luck!
Message 83 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is the sleigh center for all credit perversons or just the app addict.  I was so peeved with Dillards that I canceled my card. GEMB reported my Wally World card as closed at consumers request.  Today, just cause the devil made me do it, I went to Wally World and used my Target Visa....lol
Message 84 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
Is the sleigh center for all credit perversons or just the app addict.  I was so peeved with Dillards that I canceled my card. GEMB reported my Wally World card as closed at consumers request.  Today, just cause the devil made me do it, I went to Wally World and used my Target Visa....lol

almost a victimless crime. no need to be drug kicking and screaming to the app addict ward of the sleigh center. just hang around admitting to learn what such behaviour could degrade to.
Message 85 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:

Brammy wrote:

almost a victimless crime. no need to be drug kicking and screaming to the app addict ward of the sleigh center. just hang around admitting to learn what such behaviour could degrade to.

You mean things like mooning the cashier the next time she asks for ID with my Visa? Using my Target card in Wally World felt really weird like I was doing somethng wrong....lol

Message 86 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

Brammy, that is too funny! We used DW Target Visa at Wally World today as well to buy birthday presents for our nephew and grandaughter. Felt good to not go to Target and also to know they are not getting any APR on this transaction either because of PIF. Teach them a lesson I say! LOL

By the way, all are welcome at the Sleigh Center!
Message 87 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

don't get me wrong the target visa at wal mart was a nice touch.
Message 88 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

dnm45227 wrote:
don't get me wrong the target visa at wal mart was a nice touch.

LOL not like I dont have umpteen other cards I could have used actually had to dig to find just the right one...lol!

Message 89 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

sleigh17 wrote:

netpanther wrote:
Need help. applied for Discover Miles Card via phone last night. Hoping for a limit of 3500

Calm down, take a deep breath, and count to ten. Now, was this a "well thought out and know what I am doing application" or an "out of control, can't help myself application." Makes a difference on the treatment.

In any case, today is a new day and we now go forward from here. Of course you still have the anticipation of waiting for your final results and terms of this card to look forward to. Since you have taken the inq, we certainly wish you success with the results.

Have to admit, a little of both. Have been wanting Discover a while- yet was wondering to self if still a little too early as Ficos are 680's. Was  wondering if 700's would have been best.
Message 90 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.