Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Sleigh Center

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: The Sleigh Center

So netpanther did you cal lback did you check your app status didyou get it did you get it huh?  LOL!
Message 91 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:
So netpanther did you cal lback did you check your app status didyou get it did you get it huh?  LOL!

hahahahahaha- was told last nite that it would be 7 to 10 days- but here is a good sign- they said if I didn't qualify for Disc. Miles I might qualify for another one...

pant, pant, pant, do you think I should call tomm to check status?

pant, pant, pant
Message 92 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

We are all sitting on the edge of our seats in anticipation for you! LOL Smiley Very Happy
Message 93 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

i was working up a sweat reading and waiting for the word. yes, oh yes call!
Message 94 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am app'ing vicariously Smiley Wink
Message 95 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Brammy wrote:

lol. ........... this is getting tooooooooooooo funny
Message 96 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

netpanther wrote:

Brammy wrote:

lol. ........... this is getting tooooooooooooo funny

Its all I can afford to do seeing I have gotten 10 cards since June of 06...lol!!

Message 97 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sleigh and all- I need an INTERVENTION. I keep promising myself that if I get this Discover, I will wait till Dec to go to local CU and try for Visa w/ 5000 limit. If I don't get this Visa then I will go directly to CU for Visa. However, I really know that I will be in prime position to get Visa in Dec.

Don't mind if you film it. And heck yes, I will leave on a jet tonight. I will not fight.
Message 98 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

just out of curiosity are approvals easier to get at diff seasons, netpanthers ref to dec got me thinking.
Message 99 of 842
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be strong as your name panther... You can do it. Just take a deep breath and realize those prime cards are a comin'.  I'm getting mine in March of 08. Until then I shall celebrate the victories and mourn the defeats of my fellow app-a-holics.
Message 100 of 842
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.