mross1080
Established Contributor

Re: The Zync glitter is real!

Samsung is way better than Toshiba!Smiley Tongue

Message 51 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

My laptop is Toshiba too. The power button caved in last week and I had to take the whole thing apart. Then the touch mouse stopped working and is forcing me to use a regular mouse, which is nicer anyways.

I'm on to bigger and better things though. PSECU ... Waiting 3-6 months till I apply for a cc with them though. 

Message 52 of 106
mross1080
Established Contributor

Plain and simple its a great card and Congrats on getting it! To each there own. I love it! I always like to have the newest coolest toys. And as CC's go its the new cool toy right now.

Message 53 of 106
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mross1080 wrote:

Plain and simple its a great card and Congrats on getting it! To each there own. I love it! I always like to have the newest coolest toys. And as CC's go its the new cool toy right now.

Were we getting way off topic or what? Yeah I definitely feel the same way. I felt and still feel like its a big accomplishment for me. I know everyone that gets it feels the same way. I will use and yield it proudly. but what I really want is to see it under a black light Smiley Very Happy

Message 54 of 106
mross1080
Established Contributor

Yeah ya do!Smiley Very Happy I was sooo amazed when I saw that. They do it so when your at a bar or a club they can tell it's real.

Message 55 of 106
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Wow are you kidding me? Its Saturday people USF just beat Louisville and now USF (my team) is bowl eligible. 

Wait, let me guess. You guys have something to say about the school I went to and my football team? Smiley Indifferent

God it must be TJ'in day. LOL 

Have you seen the UT - Ole Miss score???  Smiley Surprised

My best friend is from Tn and he was texting me about how his team is putting a spanking on Ole Miss. Whats the score?

52 - 14 final score. I need to climb up on the coffee table and sing "Rocky Top!" All the verses, including the ones about the murdered Infernal Revenuers.  Smiley Wink

OK, I'll behave now.  Smiley Happy

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 56 of 106
larinoriani
Regular Contributor

ficonightmare wrote: if I made a purchase on my ZYNC, I'd then run to nearest ATM and take that money right out, put it away, and forget about it until the bill came.

What I did was, I opened a new savings account where I transfer online all the charges I make with my newly acquired Blue Cash. Added that account to Amex site, when the bill comes it's paid directly from that account.

It's real nice because I can link all my credit cards to "My Portfolio" from BofA, and manage everything from there, keeping track of every transaction, categorize, charts, reports, etc! I recommend this service if you bank with BofA.

Starting Score: EQ 737--TU 742
Nov/2010: EQ 737--TU 742
Nov/2011: TU 753
Goal Score: EQ 800--TU 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 57 of 106
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

That's not a bad idea. Just not sure that I can keep track of too many accounts. I need to keep my finances simple for now As it is, I have Chase and HSBC (hate HSBC), and that's one too many..

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Message 58 of 106
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Glitter or not...I still feel that after all the hard work I've put into my credit, the last thing I want to do is pay a fee to use a card.

I'm just not seeing the point.

Just remember...all that glitters is not gold.   Just my .02

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 59 of 106
ficonightmare
Frequent Contributor

@BungalowMo wrote:

Glitter or not...I still feel that after all the hard work I've put into my credit, the last thing I want to do is pay a fee to use a card.

I'm just not seeing the point.

Just remember...all that glitters is not gold.   Just my .02

Many people here have brought up good points for the use of this card. If it's not for you, that's fine. But that doesn't mean it's not for everyone. We all have different goals when it comes to credit. Some have short term, others long term. Some may even want to get a handle on PIF every month and a Charge Card, as opposed to a Credit Card forces you to do just that.

There's no right answer for everyone. We're all different. I for one will take the advice of using it as a debit card. I'll get bonus protection and even some rewards.

I think one of the things that makes this board so great (at least for me), is learning to look at credit in ways I haven't thought of before. This thread taught me something new.

Starting Score: 600s
Current Score: EQ 08 798 on 5/28/14, TU 792 on 5/27/4 via Barclay, EX 798 on 5/28/14
Goal Score: 760

Message 60 of 106
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.