Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The all new Costco Anywhere Visa card by Citi

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

The all new Costco Anywhere Visa card by Citi

Hey guys so i mentioned from my other post that if i had any updates I would share it with you so here it is! unnamed.jpgunnamed (1).jpgunnamed (2).jpg

Message 1 of 551
550 REPLIES 550
delaney1
Established Contributor

Re: Latest on Costco and Citi Bank Visa

Thank you, looking forward to being able to use Visa at Costco.

Message 2 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the information. Will we be able to use Citi Double Cash credit Card? I know it says Citi and Visa, just wanted to ask if it has to be a cobranded Costco Citi CC Smiley Sad. Thanks.

Message 3 of 551
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

@dendom since dbl cash is a MC. It would not be accepted at Costco. It would need to be a visa even though it's a Citi card.

On a side note it sounds like people will automatically have their Costco cards switched to Citi Visa? Do I understand that correctly?
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 4 of 551
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

Will new Citi TL retain backdating or will actual account opening date be reported? I hope so--it would be like having an additional backdated Amex.

Message 5 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:
@dendom since dbl cash is a MC. It would not be accepted at Costco. It would need to be a visa even though it's a Citi card.

On a side note it sounds like people will automatically have their Costco cards switched to Citi Visa? Do I understand that correctly?

Thank you. My bad  Smiley Sad . I thought it doesn't matter if MC or Visa as long as it's a CIti CC Smiley Sad. In other words, any Visa CC will work at Costco then, right?

Costco cards ... you meant Costco CC? or Cosotco Membership cards? ... I apologize for my ignorance Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 551
thelethargicage
Valued Contributor

The Costco Visa will have your name, picture and membership # printed on it, so you can use it as your membership card
Any Visa card will work at Costco regardless of issuer--including Quicksilver!

Message 7 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

@thelethargicage wrote:
The Costco Visa will have your name, picture and membership # printed on it, so you can use it as your membership card
Any Visa card will work at Costco regardless of issuer--including Quicksilver!

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 551
Anonymous
Not applicable

thelethargicage: Im hoping that the TL will backdate. Currently my TE costco card is the oldest account i have :/
Message 9 of 551
Ron1
Super Contributor

Thanks for the info!!! Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 10 of 551
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.