Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The best credit cards

tag
Nostradamuz
Regular Contributor

Re: The best credit cards

The AOD Credit Union Visa Signature card maybe is the best credit card now. It offers the best reward: 3% on everything. AOD is a non-profit financial cooperative for Alabama members. 

Message 31 of 34
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Nostradamuz wrote:

The AOD Credit Union Visa Signature card maybe is the best credit card now. It offers the best reward: 3% on everything. AOD is a non-profit financial cooperative for Alabama members. 

But this just again shows "it all depends"   The AOD card is certainly very good, and I have its poorer relative, USAlliance, but currently I'm putting a lot of spend on Amazon/WholeFoods, and the 5% on Chase Amazon Prime is obviously more valuable than 3%.   And when I remember what "outside" might mean, I can use my Altitude Reserve to get 4.5% when redeemed for travel (whatever that might be!)

AOD is great for uncharacterized spend, but with 77 cards you shouldn't have a lot of that.

Also, the card is available for all members, and many people here from outside Alabama have joined and got the card.

Message 32 of 34
Nostradamuz
Regular Contributor

That AOD card has a credit line starting at $5,000 with no annual fee.

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thread locked for 2 reasons..

1) Question has been answered and the FOTM (aka AOD) has plenty of data that has been discussed in depth recently, nothing new to add. 
2) Several post are flirting the FSR line. Reminder: if there are any concerns on threads/posts, perform an AR. 

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.