Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The dreaded Drapping or regular app-itch

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: The dreaded Drapping or regular app-itch

@Phizzle wrote:

Man, I wish I had come across this thread five minutes ago.

Bahahaha, I kid. I just got approved for Barclays so that is my anti-itch cream for 6 months or so! Good advice... make sure to sleep on a drap itch.

Yes, Barclays does offer a mandatory 6 month anti itch cream with every approval which seems to work........or have bad side affects if apps occur during trial! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 11 of 14
Open123
Super Contributor

App'ing for the sake of app'iing or out of boredom should certainly be discouraged!

However, app'ing for a worthwhile benefit or upfront bonus certainly should be a encouraged when feasible, practical and is consistent with a person's long term financial goals.

Message 12 of 14
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

Thanks for the motivating Don't App Speech. Not itching for anything. Smiley Happy
Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 13 of 14
awdsmama
Established Contributor

So true!

When I went on my app spree last month I noticed I wanted to keep going after I told myself I was done.

I actually had to sign off myFico for a week or two to avoid the CC boards so I wouldn't see all the offers people were getting ;-)     That helped!!

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.