Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The infamous Synchrony letter has arrived

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: The infamous Synchrony letter has arrived

@Anonymous wrote:

On second thought, I wouldn't shred it. I'd send it to them with BITE ME! written across it in giant magic marker letters.

LOL, King County residents think alike.  Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 11 of 40
JamP
Valued Contributor

I would wipe my @!$ or maybe my dogs @!$ and send it back to them... Accept this as my response..

If they ever pull that crap on me, I would be so gone. No card is worth that much hastle let alone sending my info to that freaking place.

End Rant...

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 12 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

On second thought, I wouldn't shred it. I'd send it to them with BITE ME! written across it in giant magic marker letters.

No no no CAPTOOL, the words "POUND SAND" should be written on there Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 40
IgnatiusReilly
Regular Contributor

At the risk of sounding like the conspiracy theorist mumbling about the Trilateral Commission and Freemasonry, does anyone know if the relationship between Lexis Nexis and Synchrony is new, or have they been dating a while?  If it is new, it makes me wonder

Message 14 of 40
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Send them a letter letting them know until they can prove that they will be more professional towards their responsibly paying on time clients, you hereby "FREEZE" them from receiving any more of your hard earned doughSmiley Happy. @just me3, l love that saying!! Through all my reading here for some reason or another, that has stuck with me Smiley Happy. Thanks @Captool Smiley Happy i was gonna mentio it in my 1st post but figured i d let el maestro bring it forth haha Lol!
Message 15 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its so sad to see synch doing this. This has firmed up my decision to close my store cards once they are paid off. I just dont want to deal with it. 

Message 16 of 40
Anonymous
Not applicable

This makes Comenity seem good....... Nah! Smiley Tongue

Message 17 of 40
Pway
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I would have shredded it upon removal from the envelope.

+1  I would have done the same thing.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 18 of 40
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

This makes Comenity seem good....... Nah! Smiley Tongue

Now let's not get carried away...

(LOL)  Smiley Tongue

Message 19 of 40
nrm
Frequent Contributor

If I already knew what it was, I wouldn't have even bother to neither touch it, nor to open it.
Message 20 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.