cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

Scanned Image 4.jpeg

Scanned Image 2.jpegScanned Image 3.jpeg

Message 1 of 75
74 REPLIES 74
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Re: The terms and the agreement of Sams Club Mastrercard!!!

This is what I suspected would happen, only better than I would have expected!  The "cash over" is gone, but the reward structure is A LOT better!    I'm guessing Wally will have a similar structure, which would definitely make this a good card to have!

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 2 of 75
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

OK,

a. I'm impressed with the reward structure!  I may have to ask about 'upgrading' into the new Sams MC offering.

b. I'm curious what will happen to the Orange Walmart Discover?  (don't know yet what we get)

c. I'm slightly worried that we don't know yet ho they will handle this conversion; will the new MC have no history, or at least be backdated to the old Discover date?

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 3 of 75
Ron1
Super Contributor

The cash over the counter is the feature of Discvoer card. You can extra cash back. It is not tier rate card. They lowered my rate to 14.99%.  You gain some. You lose some. I think it is compareable to PayPal MC.

They might new TL with new open date. It's going to hurt AAOA. I cannot keep the history of the old account.

Ron.

Message 4 of 75
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

This is what I suspected would happen, only better than I would have expected!  The "cash over" is gone, but the reward structure is A LOT better!    I'm guessing Wally will have a similar structure, which would definitely make this a good card to have!

The cash over is still going to be available ar Sam's if you read it closer. Thanks Ron it's going to be a really good card to have now.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 75
Ron1
Super Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

The cash over is still going to be available ar Sam's if you read it closer. Thanks Ron it's going to be a really good card to have now.

Are they going to charge interest like Cash advance?

Ron.

Message 6 of 75
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Ron1 wrote:

The cash over the counter is the feature of Discvoer card. You can extra cash back. It is not tier rate card. They lowered my rate to 14.99%.  You gain some. You lose some. I think it is compareable to PayPal MC.

They might new TL with new open date. It's going to hurt AAOA. I cannot keep the history of the old account.

Ron.

@Ron1 wrote:

Ron.

Smiley Surprised

Almost unheard of for GE!

Message 7 of 75
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Several of the GECRB cards have multiple "Account Types"

https://www.gecrbterms.com/gecrbterms/

PayPal, Ebates, Ebay have two.

Wally and Sams have three account type options.

The 'R US' and TJX DC's only have a single account type.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 8 of 75
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

Ron.

Read the cash over section it seems to be the same structure as before but only at sam's club. Cash over treated as a purchase. With Discover you could get cash over at other retailers.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 9 of 75
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@Ron1 wrote:

@coldnmn wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

Ron.

No.  Rereading it, it'll be like it is now, treated as a purchase.   But yes, the feature is limited to inside Sam's Club moving forward.   That's no worse than the store card, really. 

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 10 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.