cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Think I could get an approval from sears???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Think I could get an approval from sears???

I am thinking of applying for credit at Sears.   I have always heard they are very difficult to get approval from so now I'm not sure if I want to risk the approval.

My EQ score is 680.  The summary says amount of credit -  good,    history- very good,    new credit - good,    length- great.   I now have no collections, last late was 3.6 years ago.  I was just reading some older post and how difficult they are.    I have a new mortgage 5/2009 and a new CU CC 12/2009.

TU is 710

EX ??

Any thoughts???

Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Kris1228
Regular Contributor

Re: where does Sears pull from??

I would love a Sears card also, but i hear they are HARD to get so im scared to apply :-(     if i had to guess its prob Equifax... You can probably find out with a quick search. please post results if you apply

FICO's - 3/14/14 TU 795 4/17/14 EQ:805 3/7/14 EX: 801

Baddies all Gone
Message 2 of 4
Pushto700
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am thinking of applying for credit at Sears.   Anybody know which CRA they pull from for Florida?  Thanks a bunch!!

Sears - Citibank branded product, most assuredly Equifax (from recent experience). BTW- I am in CA. May be different in other parts of the country. Another Sears branded product I recently applied for (Home Depot) pulled Experian. So you never know.

Starting Score: TU: ?-- EQ: ?--EX 560 (8-08)
Current Score: TU: 671 (3-10) 625 (4-10/Rebucketed)--EQ: 674 (3-10)--EX 630 (Lender 11-09)
Goal Score: TU: 750--EQ: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Push,  do you mind if I ask if you were approved or not?  My EQ is 680, TU 710, and EX 660 (lender in November).

Thanks!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.