Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third PRE-APPROVED CARD

tag
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Re: Third PRE-APPROVED CARD

@nicholasyud wrote:

Let me have her number. I need some baby sitter for me and.................my credit increase. Lol

lol . She for sure could get your credit lines increased.She is a talker.Can talk a drowning man into drinking water.Her credit card limits will be over 10K by the 12 month mark of having her cards.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 11 of 12
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

Re: Third PRE-APPROVED CARD

@Revelate wrote:

@MountainHiker wrote:

Update!!

Baby sis plans to call and have her BP Visa limit doubled by the end of this week. You know what this tells me? Credit approval as well as credit increases has more to do with your ability to put forth a convincing arguement for a point of view than anything connected to credit scores.

You're probably right; having spent much time as a CSR in other industries, it was just human nature for me to respond better to folks who treated me better or were simply more interesting to talk to.  

There's a limit to this; however, many times it's just a matter of getting the CSR to ask the right questions or to go slightly further than they usually would for your own request.  Also just like everyone else CSR's have off days too (and FWIW it's incredibly hard to talk to customers day in and day out in a phone queue) and sometimes you either just get lucky or not based on who's phone the ACD system drops you onto.

Yes I agree 100%. She has the ability to get very high limits by putting forth a strong argument.Back in her mortgage Broker days before the near banking collapse in 2008 she cleaned up credit for customers in order to help them qualify for mortgage approval. The CSR's  would be hard pressed to through a question at her which she couldn't handle. I think my limit could get increased if I was willing to pursue it but i don't want the inquiries at the moment especially with my last collection falling off in march. Rather wait till then and get my limit up near 5K. We will see. By then her's will be about 20K lol.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.