cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Frequent Contributor

Thoughts? Suggestions?

I am in the processes of cutting out a few of my cards. I would like to eventually cut the number down to FIVE cards MAX).

I have been going through a battle of getting my capital one quicksilver one card converted to the reg quicksilver no annual fee with no luck. Today I decided to just ax the card and called and cancelled my account. I'm actually glad they didn't upgrade my account because I really didn't need the card anyway.

These are the cards that I have now. bold are ones that I am absolutely keeping.

Amazon Chase: CL $1,000

Amazon Prime: CL $6,000

Discover IT: CL $2,000

Marvel MC: CL $6,000

AMEX Blue Cash: CL $15,000

Citi DC: CL $6,000

Ulta Rewards: CL $1,000

Target: CL $500

My plan is to get rid of the Chase and Ulta cards but for some reason i am having such a difficult time parting with the Amazon Chase. It is my only visa card and the on'y chase account I have. I bank with Chase so i feel like I should have one of their credit cards as well. The DC card I was thinking about PC. How long does the account have to be to PC? I've had this account since July. Thinkinh about a PC to a Thank you. How is this card? Or maybe the diamond?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.