Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thoughts on thinning the herd

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Thoughts on thinning the herd

Sad day in Ficoland when a Marvel card gets closedSmiley Sad. Lol, at least your choices were lender diversed but since you did wsnt to trim your choices of Marvel and CM probably best. I would never close my Marvel, just too cool of a card, but though i like my CM, its not the 1.5% that irks me but the $25 redemption and no true cash back. I always say, it hurts the most closing those first few days but in a couple months will be just a fond memorySmiley Wink
Message 21 of 22
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: Thoughts on thinning the herd

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Sad day in Ficoland when a Marvel card gets closedSmiley Sad. Lol, at least your choices were lender diversed but since you did wsnt to trim your choices of Marvel and CM probably best. I would never close my Marvel, just too cool of a card, but though i like my CM, its not the 1.5% that irks me but the $25 redemption and no true cash back. I always say, it hurts the most closing those first few days but in a couple months will be just a fond memorySmiley Wink

You are correct AJC it is sad, and it is a COOL card....but the statement credit sucked, I WANT CASH and really was a vanity thing, it was not a daily driver, and in my want to simplify it had to go, same thing with CM.....NOW the REAL hard part is I have a citi DC and just remembered a Rewards + (went through the sock drawer) WOW I pc'ed it from Dividend and forgot about  it.....SEE too many cards....SO NOW which do I get rid of? The DC which is cash AND TY points or Rewards + which is just TY points.....or BOTH....might need a new thread not sure who would read this one anymore....LOL

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.