Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Between Cap1 SUBs?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Time Between Cap1 SUBs?

Hello MyFico gurus,

Is there a set time between when a someone can get two SUBs from Cap1? I app'd for the QS today just to keep my foot in the door with Cap1 after closing my starter cards and I'm getting that $150 after $500 spent SUB within the next couple of days. However, there are some other interesting ones (Venture 50K, Savor $500) that I may want to go for in a while after my apps cool down. Is Cap1 somewhat strict like WF and Chase?

Thanks all!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Time Between Cap1 SUBs?

I don't know if the same cards are churnable but other than the CapOne six month rule between apps/approvals I don't see why not.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoir wrote:

I don't know if the same cards are churnable but other than the CapOne six month rule between apps/approvals I don't see why not.

That's good to hear. I just didn't know if Cap1 had something like WF where you couldn't get another SUB 18 months or so after an initial one. 

Message 3 of 5
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

3 HPs seems like alot of baggage to carry around for the next two years just for $500 especially since you just got dinged for 3

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meanmchine wrote:

3 HPs seems like alot of baggage to carry around for the next two years just for $500 especially since you just got dinged for 3

True, maybe I'll just app for one and PC my QS to the other instead (if that route ever opens up in a year or so). My EX and EQ are pretty clean, but my TU took a beating this year. Next year I should be sitting pretty though. Who knows, maybe I'll just app for a better card from a different lender. 

But it is a free $500 Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.